Why aren’t wreaths a year-round thing? They’re just so pretty, and such an easy way to add a natural element to just about any space. Last year we rounded up our 10 favorite holiday wreaths, and the designs had us feeling so inspired that we decided to craft our own for this season… only our version is itty bitty and can be made in minutes flat. Scroll down for the easy breezy instructions, and make these in time to add just the right amount of color, texture, and seasonal fragrance to your holiday table.
- mini grapevine wreaths
- large bunch fresh rosemary
- floral wire
- red and white baker’s twine
- hand written name cards with a hole punched out
- Cut rosemary into pieces that are between 2″ and 3″. Do the same with your floral wire.
- Wedge the bottom of your rosemary sprig into a “notch” in the grapevine wreath, and wrap the rosemary around the curve of the wreath.
- Holding the rosemary in place, wrap a piece of floral wire around the front of the wreath, then twist in back to secure. Add more rosemary sprigs if you desire, and repeat with the floral wire to secure. Trim any excess wire.
- Tie name cards onto the front of the wreaths with a piece of red and white twine.
- Repeat until you’ve made a mini wreath for each guest.
- Place at the center of your place setting.