Read the full story: Entertaining With Sara Dickerman
Photos by Belathée Photography
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup chamomile flowers
- 2 tbsp brandy
- In a small saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a boil and stir to dissolve. Remove from heat and add chamomile flowers and steep until cool.
- Strain the syrup and stir in the brandy. Refrigerate until use. Thanks to the brandy, the mixture will last a while (about 2 weeks) in the refrigerator.
Chamomile Cava Cocktails
- 1 tbsp chamomile syrup
- 4 dashes grapefruit bitters
- 6 oz cava
- grapefruit twist, as a garnish
- Add 1 tbsp chamomile syrup and about 4 dashes grapefruit bitters to each champagne flute.
- Top with cava and add a grapefruit twist to each glass.