Well you guys, that’s a wrap on picnic week here on CamilleStyles.com, and if all that al fresco inspiration hasn’t made you dying to pack up a basket and head to a park on this sunshine-y Saturday…I don’t know what will. (Unless you’re one of my Northern Cali friends who keeps telling me how cold it is there – sorry ladies.) Anyway… the other really fun thing from this week is that I finally got to show you guys my nursery, and I was overwhelmed by the sweet words and great advice that you’ve all been sharing. Finally having the room done and hitting the 30 day countdown has made baby girl’s arrival that much more real, and it’s crazy to think that in just a few weeks I’ll be waking up to the sounds of a newborn! Adam and I are taking the advice of our friends with kids, and taking advantage of these last couple of baby-less weekends to sleep late, go to the movies and have long, leisurely breakfast dates. What are all of you up to today? In case you missed any of our picnic week posts, check ‘em out below…along with a few of my favorite links from the week!
Picnic Week on CamilleStyles.com
- The inspiration board that started it all.
- When we played hooky and picnicked in the park.
- The coolest way to picnic on the beach.
- What to pack: niçoise salads to-go!
- And what to pack it in: DIY lunch sacks.
- How to look chic while doing it.
- The prettiest picnics from around the web.
- How one of my favorite musical icons of all time would host a picnic party.
- Love how soft and glamorous this wedding is…and those flowers!
- For the love of pie… (with Roséline and Banoffee.)
- SO much working mom wisdom in Joy’s post on “the juggle.“
- Gorgeous braided bracelet, via Kathryn.
- Could you live in a home this vibrantly colorful?
- Feeling the bold stripes incorporated into these modern nuptials.
*image: Leela Cyd