It’s so much more fun to shop at a marketplace that’s carefully curated and super well-designed, isn’t it? It’s like they’ve done half the work for you! Fab is one of the few brands whose updates I welcome into my inbox each morning, thanks to their modern designer products at great prices…and there’s always something for everyone on my shopping list. Since the CamilleStyles.com team is packing up to travel to Salt Lake City for Alt Summit next week (field trip!), we’ve got stylish travel on the brain, especially since this is one conference that’ll be bursting with creatives from all over the globe. I’ve rounded up some of my fave on-the-go accessories from Fab to get myself amped for all the fun in store, and suffice it to say, our office-wide countdown has officially begun. Click through to see all that Fab has to offer, and since these goodies are only available for a limited time, might I suggest you act fast?
1. Play tourist every day with this cute cross-body satchel by United Blue.
2. Your emails and instagrams will be signed, sealed and delivered with this iPhone 5 Case Par Avion by Zero Gravity.
3. Greet your destination in it’s native tongue with a Luggage Travel Set by Flight 001 (available in Italian, French and Spanish!)
4. Let them eat cake with this Vive Tee by MNKR. (check out lots more styles in the women’s shop.)
5. Get some beauty rest on the way with this To Do: Travel Eyemask by Flight 001.
6. These Sandfly Jelly Flat by Fiebiger go from sidewalk to poolside with ease.
7. Great for phone chargers, tylenol, and your favorite shade of lipstick: Important Things Pouch by Pamela Barsky.
8. Stay mysterious with these very cool wooden Melissa Sunglasses by Tumbleweeds Handcraft.
9. Pack your laptop and all of your gadgets in this chic East Village 16″ Red Laptop Case by Cocoon.
10. Document your travels (and all the interesting people you meet along the way!) with this Perfect Pack by Field Notes.
11. And of course, you must always be prepared to shop! This Market Bag Moss by United Blue would be perfect for a trip to a good flea market.
*This post is in partnership with Fab. Thanks for being supportive of the sponsors that help keep CamilleStyles.com your daily destination for lifestyle inspiration.