**UPDATE: Thanks to our many talented applicants. This role has now been filled.**
Hey y’all, I’m excited to share that we’re currently accepting applications for a full-time Partnerships Manager. This is a rare opportunity to join our small, close-knit team, so I’d love for you guys to share it on social and with any friends who might be interested! Our team members are creative, goal-driven, and collaborative — and inspire me daily — so I’m excited to find the right person to fill this important role. Keep reading for details about the position and to find out how to apply!
We’re looking for a Partnerships Manager to head up our brand partnerships and sponsorships, as well as play an important role in the development and implementation of our site’s growth strategy.
Partnerships & Sales Responsibilities
- Manage brand partnerships from beginning to end
- Sell sponsorships and create promotional plans for tentpole CS brand moments and events
- Create custom proposals for inbound and outbound partnership inquiries
- Review and negotiate contracts
- Manage sponsored content schedules between client and CS editorial team
- Use all digital marketing channels and partnerships to grow CS audience
- Align CamilleStyles.com with like-minded editorial partners
- Pull Google Analytics reporting and use data to plan and execute conversion tests
- Deliver an insights-driven social strategy across all platforms (with social media assistant)
- Identify trends and insights and optimize strategies accordingly, including SEO
- Minimum 2 years working in digital media
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Savvy with all major social media channels
- Experience in digital marketing tactics a major plus (SEO, SEM, social media advertising, email marketing, online display media, etc.)
- A quick learner, self-motivated, ambitious, organized, and detail-oriented
- Must be Austin-based, or willing to relocate
Know someone who sounds perfect for this position? Pass it on!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.