Exciting news today! We just opened up the search for a social media intern to join our team this fall. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about every aspect of lifestyle blogging and social media for someone who’s interested in joining the field. We’re looking for a candidate with an upbeat, positive attitude, passion for social media and major copywriting skills. Must live in Austin from September 1st through the end of December, and have a car. High level of creativity & attention-to-detail also “musts”.
- Building daily posts using social media platforms Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook
- Analyzing and reporting on social media metrics
- Assisting with creation of Camille Styles email newsletter
- Assisting with branded partnerships
- Various administrative duties and errands
- Savvy with all major social media channels
- A quick learner, self-motivated, organized, and highly detail oriented
- Possess creative writing skills
Know someone who sounds perfect for this internship? Pass it on! And if you think it could be you, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.