Through the decades, brass has always maintained a certain staying power, don’t you think? A few of us went to the Round Top Antiques Fair yesterday (more on that to come!), and it got me thinking about the comeback that brass repeatedly makes with each passing era, always slightly reinvented. There’s no denying that the alloy is currently back on the scene in a major way, and I’ve officially hopped on the bandwagon by adding a Hollywood Regency-style coffee table to my living room… so in honor of the timeless material, we’ve rounded up 10 of our favorite brass interior accessories. Click through, and let us know which pieces we’ve left out!
*featured image of fiona leahy’s home via coco+kelley
1. Zinnia Antique Brass Handle from Anthropologie
2. Amana Brass Candlesticks from Serena & Lily
3. Vintage Round Faux Bamboo Brass Tray from High Street Market
4. Natural Brass Light Chandelier from Schoolhouse Electric & Supply Co.
5. Vintage Brass Letters by Epochco on etsy
6. Brass bowls from DwellStudio
7. Folding Brass Stool from Douglas & Bec
8. Brass Plant Stand from Etsy
9. Pivot Brass Sconce via 1stdibs
10. Round Nautical Brass Mirror from Cottage & Bungalow
Share this Post