How are your holiday preparations going? With less than two weeks to my favorite day of the year, I’m in peak Christmas-planning mode. With parties to attend, travel plans to finalize, and friends and family to shop for, this is year I’m bypassing the mall masses and getting crafty with my gift giving. We’ve all heard the old adage “it’s the thought that counts,” and with so many great DIY projects on web it’s easier than ever to give unique and thoughtful gifts to everyone on your list… even that impossible-to-shop-for relative. From bitters to bookends, this week’s 10 best features a round up of my favorite DIY gift ideas. Click through and I’d love to know which one you’d consider crafting!
1. hot chocolate in a jar from laurenconrad.com
2. lichen branch jewelry tree by claire!
3. DIY chalkboard mugs from wit & whistle
4. dipped, color blocked spoons from the happy homebodies
5. citrus salt body scrub from corrie’s kitchen spa
6. bitters from adventures in cooking
7. monogrammed hand towel from martha stewart
8. black pepper jerky from food & wine
9. animal bookend from natalme
10. cheese basket, camille styles for DIY network
Share this Post