Have I mentioned yet that Valentine’s Day is my favorite holiday? And since today’s February 1st, that means we’re officially allowed to start unveiling all the fun V-Day projects we’ve been working on. While I’m a huge fan of celebrating love, my favorite thing about February 14th is that it’s a day filled with handmade gifting. No need for excessive presents here — small, hand crafted tokens of your affection are all that’s needed to show friends and family how much you care. For today’s 10 Best, we’ve rounded up some of our very favorite free printable Valentine’s DIYs that’ll make your crafting process one step easier. Click through and let us know which is your favorite!
1. Accordian Fold Rebus Valentine from Martha Stewart
2. Wall of Paper Hearts from How About Orange
3. Be Mine, Valentines from The Black Apple
4. Printable Valentines Wrap from Mini-Eco
5. Valentine’s Matchbox Wraps by us!
6. Love Bug Valentines from dandee
7. Geometric Heart Boxes from Mr. Printables
8. Printable Arrow Valentines from Sweet Muffin Suite
9. Je T’aime Coffee Cup Wrappers from Eat Drink Chic
10. Funny Valentine’s from Paging Supermom
Share this Post