At its heart, summertime is really all about feeling carefree, and this year I’m determined to carve out entire days when I turn off my laptop and just hang out with family and friends. I’m already planning a couple of hot weather shindigs that involve jumping in the pool and firing up the grill, so of course I’ve been diving into my inspiration files to get ideas for color palettes and simple little touches that will make each one feel celebratory. Let’s make this one the “summer of socializing”… who’s with me? Click through for all my favorite summertime tables, and let me know which one is your fave!
1. Cheese and charcuterie via Pinterest. Original source unknown.
2. Photo by Gia Canali via Style Me Pretty
3. Le Domaine de la Luz
4. Image via Design by Delight. Original source unknown.
5. Anna Spiro’s Holiday Home via Cush and Nooks
6. Ina Garten’s dinner table from Hamptons Cottages & Gardens
7. St. Helena wedding via Martha Stewart Weddings
8. Lucas family dinner table via Sous Style
9. Styled shoot from Southern Weddings Magazine
10. Kinfolk Flower Pot-Luck
Share this Post