Are you all as excited as I am for the weekend? Claire here, with a perfect Sunday project that’ll add color, storage and unique style to any space. Two weeks ago I collected a few images of some deers sheds in various styles and settings, and started brainstorming how I was going to transform my own found antlers. I live in a small two bedroom bungalow and am constantly challenged to find new storage solutions, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to add some super stylish organization to my space by making a coat rack and a jewelry holder! Want to see how simple it was? We’ve got the easy instructions just after the jump.
- sheds (you can typically find these online or at antique or hunting shops)
- pipe clamps
- paint brushes
- blue painters tape
- gold spray paint
- acrylic paint
- flat head screwdriver
- drywall anchors
- Tape off desired pattern, and paint design accordingly.
- Spray paint pipe clamps gold.
- Using drill to drill the screw part of dry wall anchors into the pipe clamp.
- Drill drywall anchor into the wall where you want it to hang.
- Attach the pipe clamp with screw inset into the anchor.
- Set dried shed into the pipe clamp and tighten with flathead screwdriver.
- Hang your jewelry, scares and purses for a beautiful coat rack!
*photos by Claire Zinnecker for CamilleStyles.com
Share this Post