Last night, Adam and I were talking about how eventful the last several months in our lives have been, both personally and professionally. We looked back over some major milestones that have happened for our businesses, and big changes that have happened with our families and friends…but then we both agreed without hesitation that it all pales in comparison to how our lives have so drastically transformed since Phoebe’s arrival 8 months ago. Life is so much crazier, but so much happier, too. Can’t believe another month has flown by… here are some of my favorite moments from April (via instagram @camillestyles), and scroll all the way down for my favorite links from the last couple weeks!
- Stopped by the new Hijo home goods store inside super cool Jardineros nursery.
- Twinsies in hot pink.
- Curated and co-hosted an Etsy pop-up shop with West Elm. Love this print by feb10design.
- Threw a Cinco de Mayo party…a couple weeks early.
- Drank an inordinate amount of green smoothies.
- Picked up a few gifts at Nannie Inez. (for all our favorite Austin shopping stops, check out this new list.)
- Worked with lovely Kate LeSueur on a Moroccan-styled photo shoot.
- Learned how to letterpress! (with Carriage House Design Co… stay tuned for the full feature next month.)
And can’t-miss links from the past couple weeks!
- Green Wedding Shoes asked me to reimagine my wedding day…
- I’m sure you’ve all seen Dove’s Real Beauty Sketches by now…but did you see it from a man’s perspective? Hysterical.
- Wanting to throw a party with Bonbon Balloons.
- Most splurge-worthy accessory ever. (found via Caitlin.)
- Love these vibrant paper flowers for springtime parties.
- This makes me want to hop on a plane with nothing but a bikini, sunglasses and a stack of novels.
Hope you all have a lovely last-weekend-of-April! xo
*images from my instagram… come follow along at @camillestyles!
Share this Post