My family moved to Missouri when I was 9, and some of my favorite childhood memories are heading to the nearest “U-Pick” farm, spending hours out in the blueberry fields filling our baskets, and leaving with even fuller bellies from all the snacking we did along the way. These days I do most of my berry shopping at the grocery store, but I’m already looking forward to when Phoebe’s old enough for us to head out to a berry farm and spend the day. There’s just something about picking them yourself that makes berries taste even better! In honor of blueberries being peak-of-season right now, we rounded up our 10 favorite ways to use them. Click through for lots of summery inspiration, and leave a comment sharing any must-have berry recipes you love to cook up when the season strikes!
1. Grilled Kale Salad with Blueberries from betacyanin
2. Blueberry Salad with Smoked Trout from The Blueberry Council
3. Apple and Blueberry Baked Oatmeal from Including Cake
4. French Toast with Blueberries and Maple Syrup from Call Me Cupcake
5. Blueberry Yogurt Pancakes from No Recipes
6. Blueberry-Lemon Coffee Cake from us!
7. Summer Berry Crisp from Pure and Simple
8. Blueberry Pie Yogurt Parfaits from The Attune Foods
9. Blueberry Banana Smoothie from Call Me Cupcake
10. Blueberry Lemon Fizz from us!
Share this Post