Rise and shine! With the hustle and bustle of the workweek, I find that the weekend is the time when I’m really able to wake up slowly, conceptualize and create my favorite breakfast, and devour it alongside a piping hot cup of coffee. What does my ideal breakfast look like, you ask? There are two must-have ingredients: avocado and eggs… the rest are just details. So with Easter just a few weeks away and eggs getting their annual 15 minutes of fame, what better time than now to round up some of our favorite egg-centric recipes (which, by the way, are extremely hard to narrow down). Click through and let us know which looks best to you!
1. Black truffle fried egg with mushrooms and blue cheese, from What Katie Ate
2. Grilled panzanella with poached egg, from Love and Lemons
3. A tartine of peas, pickled onions and egg from Cannelle et Vanille
4. Poached egg salad from Cannelle et Vanille
5. Baked eggs from Design Love Fest
6. Savory cornmeal and chive waffles with salsa and eggs from Joy the Baker
7. Bacon and egg brakfast tarts from The Blender
8. Sunny-side-up egg and baby spinach flatbread from Whole Living
9. Simple spinach frittata from Love and Lemons
10. Breakfast tacos with avocado radish salsa from The Year in Food
Share this Post
Love eggs and different recipes for them. We eat them once a week on Sundays and call it, “the big breakfast”.
I definitely want to try the baked eggs! Lately, my favorite improvised egg dish is scrambled eggs with feta cheese, mild green Tabasco sauce, kosher salt and pepper. Especially good when served with chicken apple sausage.
Thank you for that ! So many good ideas 🙂
My favourite ways to eat eggs is pairing them with another super protein food, avocados!