Over the last two years, I’ve been working hard to build up my heat tolerance. Which means going out for Indian food at least once a week and ordering bottomless jalapeño lemonades at The Living Room, of course. In the process, I’ve acquired such a taste for everything fiery that I thought it due time I created my own version of my favorite cocktail in town. This one’s made by combining jalapeño-infused vodka with fresh squeezed lemonade, for the perfect sweet kick. Keep reading for the recipe – it’s perfect for enjoying on Cinco de Mayo and all summer long!
Jalapeño Lemonade Cocktail
- 2 cups jalapeño-infused vodka (recipe below)
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 2 cups water
- jalapeño and lemon zest to garnish
- Combine ingredients in a pitcher and stir.
- Pour over ice, garnish.
- 2 jalapeños, seeds removed and sliced
- zest of 2 lemons
- 750 ml bottle vodka
- Combine ingredients in an air-tight jar. Set aside and let infuse for 2 days.
- Strain and enjoy.
*recycled margarita glasses from Hayneedle.
Share this Post