Strap on the stretchy pants and get ready to join in on my pumpkin craze. Jess here, and today I’m here to share a dish that practically screams fall-on-a-plate. This creamy pumpkin fettuccine alfredo is the perfect dinner to come home to with these cooler fall temps we’ve all been dying over (truth be told, I’m just pretending the “normal” fall weather has reached Austin and it’s NOT 90 degrees out.) October has never tasted so good. Your mouth is in for it, folks.
Pumpkin Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon herbs de provence
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked
- freshly grated parmesan, to garnish
- fresh sage, julienne, to garnish
- Heat oil and butter in a sauce pan with minced garlic and cook until lightly golden and fragrant.
- Whisk in cream, pumpkin and spices and let simmer until thoroughly heated and smooth.
- Toss with cooked pasta, garnish with parmesan and sage.
Share this Post