At approximately 9 a.m. every morning, rain or shine, you can find me in the Starbucks line with a Gold Card in hand. While it’s not often that I stray from my routine iced vanilla latte, earlier this week I found myself craving a rich, frothy, cinnamon-y cup of nostalgia. Alas, the infamous pumpkin spice latte was calling my name! Since then I’ve been hooked, and I can’t help but notice that my new regular cup ‘o joe (as well as a recent onset of cooler weather) is suddenly inspiring pumpkin cravings of all sorts. Be it for dessert, dinner or hors d’oeuvres, here are a few of my all-time favorite ways to incorporate the ingredient into any fare. Do you have a pumpkin recipe you make year after year?
1. Pumpkin Bruschetta from Sweet Paul
2. Garlic Rosemary Pumpkin Hummus from Pinch of Yum
3. Pumpkin, Quinoa & Hazelnut Gnocchi from Cannelle et Vanille
4. Pumpkin Fettuccine from us!
5. Coconut Curry Pumpkin Soup from Love and Lemons
6. Pumpkin Butterscotch Granola Bars from Heather Christo
7. Pumpkin Coffee Cake with Brown Sugar Streusel from Portuguese Girl Cooks
8. Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches from The Tart Tart
9. Pumpkin Spice Biscotti from Cupcakes and Cashmere
10. Mini Pumpkin Pies from Offbeat and Inspired