Check out the full story here: This Bunny-Themed Shower Is All The Reasons We Love Spring
- 2 8oz. boxes cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon almond flavoring
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 pints strawberries
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- Mix the cream cheese, almond flavoring, and powdered sugar with a mixer until smooth.
- Wash and stem strawberries and chop most berries very small, keeping several whole to use to garnish strawberry cream cheese.
- Toast pecans in oven at 350 degrees until crisp.
- Line a small cool whip bowl (or any other bowl that size) with two layers of plastic wrap, extending wrap out on each side of the bowl.
- Layer the following items in the bowl in the amounts that seem appropriate: chopped strawberries, cream cheese mixture, chopped pecans, repeat.
- Once the bowl is full, wrap the plastic wrap over the cream cheese and put the lid on the bowl. If there are any strawberries or nuts left, keep them to use as a garnish. All of the cream cheese should be used.
- Refrigerate strawberry cream cheese until firm, preferably overnight. When ready to serve, turn strawberry cream cheese over on a plate and garnish with chopped and whole strawberries and nuts. Serve with crackers.