I’m not exaggerating when I say that I very well may love avocados more than anyone else in the world. Not a day goes by that I don’t consume at least one, and just the thought of cutting into a perfectly ripe avocado makes my mouth water and heart skip a beat. I once thought it was just us Texans who went crazy for this delectable fruit (yes, fruit), but cooks and foodies all over are celebrating both their versatility and high nutritional value. So for today’s 10 Best, we’ve rounded up some of the most delicious and unique dishes that showcase everyone’s favorite ingredient du jour. Click through, and if you love avocados as much as I do, leave a comment and let us know your favorite way to enjoy!
1. Avocado and Shrimp Ceviche from Very Fond of Food, via Huffington Post
2. Guacamole Cups from Gimme Some Oven
3. Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup from Tartelette
4. Avocado Salad from Martha Stewart
5. Beet, Avocado, & Citrus Salad from Camille Styles!
6. Portobello Mushrooms with Kale Pesto Guacamole from Bev Cooks
7. Sesame Crusted Avocado and Cabbage Spring Rolls from Naturally Ella
8. Avocado Salsa Verde to complement Sweet Potato Burrito from Cookie and Kate
9. Avocado Sorbet from Luxirare
10. Chocolate Cupcakes with Avocado Frosting from Love & Lemons
Share this Post