Ever since Martha Lynn shared this hair style with us, it’s been our go-to look for fabulous hair on the fly. Safe to say this updo is one of the easiest we’ve featured in our Pretty Simple series — if you can braid, you can achieve these ornate buns in minutes. And worry not, this romantic do suits nearly everyone (even if you don’t have Claire’s long locks). I have to warn you though: once you try these braided buns, you just might (actually… most definitely will) get hooked. Keep reading for the tutorial!
- Section hair into three vertical sections and pull back section into a ponytail.
- Braid ponytail and secure at the end.
- Tie braid in a knot and tuck the tail behind the knot. Secure with a bobby pin.
- Braid side section and secure at the end.
- Pull braid towards the back bun and tie in a knot. Again, tuck the tail behind the bun and secure with bobby pins.
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 with final section and spray all over.