All the decor at A’s birthday bash was inspired by little snippets of his life and personality. From a colossal cake made of his favorite chocolate chip cookies to trays featuring childhood photos, there was no question who the birthday boy was… and these stir sticks were the perfect finishing touch to the signature Greyhound cocktails. They were a cinch to make yet left a major impression, prompting laughs and conversation with each libation. Since there’s nothing better than a super simple craft that packs a big punch, we’re adding to our index of DIY projects from this fabulous evening with the instructions after the jump…
- Avery 4″ x 2″ white labels (available at any office supply store)
- Choose a favorite photo or two of the birthday boy or girl, and size image to 2″ x 2″.
- Space images evenly in rows of four, so that two print on each label.
- Print label sheets. Peel and fold labels over onto skewer.
- If you’re using shorter glasses, cut skewers down to appropriate size.
Share this Post