As of TODAY, we’re accepting applications for a key role on our team: Full-Time Senior Producer.
Candidates must possess a strong eye for design and an upbeat, positive attitude. High level of creativity & attention-to-detail also “musts”. This is a fantastic opportunity to be an integral player in every part of a digital lifestyle media company. Candidate must be based in Austin with availability to start as soon as possible.
Take a look at the job posting below, then email email@example.com with your resume and subject line: “Senior Producer.” Scroll on to find out more about the role and the type of candidates we’re looking for.
Do you have an incredible eye for design, love for capturing photos and videos, and know how to communicate in a witty, smart, relatable voice in the digital space? You may be just who we’re looking for to join our team.
Key responsibilities include:
– Create daily photo and video content for social channels.
– Analytics reporting for website, newsletter, and social campaigns.
– Design layouts and clickable content for weekly email newsletter.
– Work with production team to style and produce photo and video shoots.
– Pitch editorial ideas and write stories across lifestyle categories for CamilleStyles.com.
– Stay on top of current digital content best practices and social media trends.
– Ability to work efficiently and under tight deadlines.
– Ability to optimize content that resonates with a digital and social audience.
– Must be well-versed in social media content creation across platforms.
– Great visual eye and ability to shoot and edit strong iPhone photography and videos.
– Experience in writing digital and social content, with excellent grammar and ability to write in brand voice.
– Strong interest in food, design, wellness, and style trends with a passion for writing about these topics. Basic cooking skills and ability to assist in the kitchen are a plus.
– Ability to provide self-direction, meet deadlines, and work calmly under pressure.
– Knowledge of online editorial and social media best practices, including optimizing content for SEO.
– Ability to analyze and create reporting on social and newsletter performance.
– Team-player attitude with a positive, solutions-driven spirit.
Know someone who sounds perfect for this position? Pass it on! And if you think it could be you, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.