- 1 Dozen Eggs
- 4 Tablespoons Dijon
- 4 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 Teaspoons Tabasco
- 4-6 Ounces Bbq Brisket Or Other Fully Cooked Beef, Room Temperature
- 1/4 Cup Fines Herb, Chopped (Tarragon, Parsley And Chives)
- Small Jar Of Capers And/Or Cornichons
- Salt And Pepper
- Prepare the hard boiled eggs. In a medium sized sauce pan, place the eggs in the pan and cover with cold water. Cook on the stove over high heat. When the water begins to boil, set a timer for 8 minutes and remove the pan from the heat. When the timer goes off, plunge the eggs into an ice bath for a few minutes. Once cooled, peel the eggs (under running cold water always helps), cut in half lengthwise and remove the yolks. Reserve the yolks to the side.
- Prepare the filling. In a food processor, add the dijon, mayo, yolks, tabasco and beef. Mix on high until the mixture is smooth and spreadable. Add desired amount of salt and pepper and fold in the herbs.
- Finish the Steak and Eggs. Arrange the egg whites on a baking tray, put the mixture into a piping bag or a zip lock bag. Cut a small hole in the tip of the piping bag or in the corner of the zip lock bag. Pipe 2 tablespoons of the mixture into each egg. Garnish with pepper, capers and/or cornichons.