2 cups milk (soy or almond milk would work well, too)
2 sachets earl grey tea
1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
4 black cardamom pods
honey, to taste
- Place milk in a stovetop pot.
- Scrape seeds out of vanilla bean and add them, along with the vanilla bean pod and cardamom pods, to the milk.
- Bring milk mixture to a low boil and then turn off the heat.
- Add tea sachets to the pot and let milk steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain out vanilla bean pod and cardamom pods and pour milk tea into 2 glasses.
- Add honey, to taste, and enjoy!