1 oz. gin
1/2 c. fresh raspberries
1/2 c. pesticide free rose petals (dried or fresh)
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. water
1 egg white
For the Raspberry Rose Syrup:
- Combine water and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add raspberries and rose petals and bring to a slow boil.
- Remove from heat and allow contents to cool.
- Strain liquid and discard any remaining pieces.
For the Cocktail:
- Pour Raspberry Rose Syrup and gin into a cocktail shaker and shake.
- Add egg white to shake and shake for an additional 10-15 seconds until foamy.
- Pour into champagne glass and garnish with a rose peel or raspberry.