Avocado Radish Toasts (gluten-free)
Avocado Radish Toasts
- 2 thick slices gluten-free bread, toasted
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 2-3 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lemon or lime
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- Flaky sea salt to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- In a small saucepan, add eggs covered in cold water. Bring to a boil, then turn off heat and cover. Let sit for 15 minutes. Then remove eggs and add to a cold water bath for 5 minutes to cool.
- Once eggs are cooled, gently crack the shell and remove shells. Slice eggs crosswise in thin slices. Set aside.
- Divide ingredients between two toasts: Spread mashed avocado, then layer thinly sliced radish, and hard-boiled egg slices. Top with a drizzle of olive oil, quick squeeze of lemon juice, flaky sea salt and freshly cracked pepper. Serve immediately.