- 4 medium-size orange tomatoes
- 1 cup of water
- 2 dashes Green Jalapeño Tabasco per drink
- 2 dashes Celery Bitters per drink
- 3 ounces vodka (1.5 ounces per drink)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 dash of freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- Cilantro (for garnish)
- Wash tomatoes. Cut off both ends then quarter each tomato.
- Using a blender, puree tomatoes for roughly 2-3 minutes.
- Remove blender cup and add water (water may vary with desired consistency). Place a strainer over a small pitcher and strain tomato puree and water mixture.
- Add vodka, Tabasco, Celery Bitters, lime juice, salt, pepper, and ice to the pitcher.
- Pour 1 serving into a cocktail shaker, and shake for 20 seconds.
- Add ice to cup, then pour cocktail. Garnish with cilantro leaves. Enjoy!