- 4 slices gluten-free bread, toasted
- 1 raw garlic clove
- 3-ounces goat cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 sprigs fresh dill, de-stemmed & minced
- 4 sprigs flat-leaf parsley, de-stemmed & minced
- 4-5 radishes, sliced thin (use mandolin or paring knife)*
- Micrograms, to top
- Freshly cracked pepper
- Sea salt, to taste
- When your bread is toasted & still warm, rub raw garlic clove evenly over each slice. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together goat cheese, lemon zest and fresh herbs until evenly combined. Spread herbed goat cheese evenly across each toast. Layer with sliced radish and top with microgreens. Season with flaky sea salt and freshly cracked pepper. Serve immediately.
*Note: I used green meat & watermelon radishes, but feel free to use any radish variety you can find. They're all good!