- 2 cups grapefruit juice (fresh-squeezed is awesome, but high-quality bottled works just fine, too!)
- 2 cups silver tequila
- 1 cup grand marnier
- 3/4 cup agave (more or less, depending on how sweet you like it)
- 2 jalapeños, quartered lengthwise
- slices from 1 large grapefruit
- kosher salt for rims of glasses
- Stir all the ingredients (except salt) together in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Let chill in the fridge overnight -- the longer it sits, the spicier it gets!
- Strain out the jalapeños just before serving, and pour over ice into salt-rimmed glasses.