For the milkshake:
- 4 oz. chocolate ice cream (about 3 small scoops)
- 4 oz. butter pecan ice cream (about 3 small scoops)
- 1/4 cup whole milk, ice cold
- 2-3 tablespoons bourbon, to taste
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup, for garnish (I used Hershey's)
- 2 tablespoons pecan pieces, toasted, for garnish
- whipped cream, for garnish
For the graham cracker crust crumbles:
- 3 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp light brown sugar
- To prepare the graham cracker crumbles: Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet wth parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and brown sugar and stir until well combined. Pour the mixure out onto the lined baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- To prepare the milkshake: Place a glass in the freezer to chill. Combine the ice creams and milk in a blender and blend until just smooth. Add the bourbon and mix until well combined. I prefer a thick milkshake, but if at this point the mixture is too thick for your liking add more milk one tablespoon at a time until the desired consistency is reached.
- Pour the chocolate syrup into a shallow plate or dish and dip the rim of you chilled glass into the syrup. Hold the glass upsidedown momentarily and shake off any excess, then dip the edges into your graham cracker crust crumble. Pour the milkshake into the glass, garnish with whipped cream and toasted pecans. Serve immediately.