Sage Gin Fizz
- 3 ounces high quality gin
- 3 ounces club soda
- 2 ounces honey, molasses, maple syrup, or homemade simple syrup
- 4-6 sage leaves
Homemade Healthy Simple Syrup
- 6 tsp honey, maple syrup, or molasses
- 1/2 cup water
- To make the Healthy Homemade Simple Syrup, add natural sweetener of your choice and 1/4 cup water to a small saucepan on low heat.
- Stir until the sweetener dissolves.
- Let cool before adding to cocktails. You'll only need a splash for most cocktails that have bitter flavors that need rounding out.
- Dilute the mixture as needed. Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week.
- To make the Sage Gin Fizz, muddle sage leaves with gin and Homemade Simple Syrup or other natural sweetener.
- Pour over ice, and add club soda.
- Stir and garnish with extra sage.