Macerated Thyme Strawberries & Greek Yogurt
Strawberry Thyme Yogurt
- 8 oz. strawberries, diced
- 3 oz. raspberries, mashed
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, minced
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 cups greek yogurt
- Maple syrup, optional
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together berries, thyme, lemon juice & sugar. Mix well, using your hands, making sure all berries are coated evenly. Set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Once berries have marinated, divide mixture evenly among two bowls of greek yogurt (1 cup per bowl). Top with a splash of maple syrup. Serve immediately.