- 3 1/2 cups blueberries (18 ounces)
- 3/4 cups honey
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chiffonade
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Crumbled ginger snaps
- 1 can coconut cream (refrigerated over night)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Place the Vitamix container in the refrigerator or freezer to chill. Cook 2 1/4 cups (3/4 pound) blueberries with honey in a 2-quart heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until blueberries have burst, 3 to 8 minutes. Cool in an ice bath, stirring occasionally. Stir in basil and lemon juice.
- While blueberry mixture cools, make coconut whipped cream. There will be a layer of firm, waxy, thick white layer of coconut cream on top. Carefully scoop out the firm, waxy, thick white layer of coconut cream and add it to the chilled Vitamix container. Add the remaining sugar to the Vitamix container, then blend on the lowest setting for a few seconds, gradually increasing to the highest setting. Bend on high for about 12 seconds, or until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons blueberry mixture into each of 6 parfait glasses and top with half of crumbled ginger snaps and half of whipped coconut cream. Repeat layering of remaining blueberry mixture, crumbled cookies, and whipped cream. Serve immediately.