S'mores Hand Pies
S’mores Hand Pies
- Wonton Wrapper (about 4” squares)
- Mini Marshmallows
- Chocolate Chips
- Powdered Sugar
- Canola Oil for Frying
- Lay one wonton wrapper flat in the shape of a diamond, with a corner of it pointing towards you. Put your fillings on one half of the wrapper.
- Dip your finger in water and run it around the edge of the wonton wrapper. Fold the far corner over your fillings to make a triangle shape.
- Use a fork to seal and crimp the edges.
- Fry in the oil until golden brown.
- Let cool for a minute and then sprinkle powdered sugar on top.