- 3 Cups Raw Almonds
- 3 Tbs Turmeric Powder
- 2 Tbs Cocoa Powder
- 2 Ea. Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 Ea. Madagascar Vanillia Bean
- 6 Tbs Virgin Coconut Oil
- 6 Tbs Chocolate Coconut Oil Sauce (see recipe below)
- 9 Tbs Brown Rice Syrup
- Soak the first 6 ingredients in 6 cups of water in a food safe container for at least 24 hours in the refrigerator
- After soaking, take these ingredients our and discard cinnamon sticks and set vanilla bean to the side
- Add 1/3 of ingredients to blender also add 2 Tbs of Coconut Oil, 2 Tbs Chocolate Coconut Sauce, 3 Tbs of Brown Rice Syrup, 1 pinch of salt and 3 Cups of hot water.
- Blend on high setting for at least 2 minutes then strain through a fine mesh strainer, like a chinois. Squeeze as much liquid out of the blended mixture as you can.
- Repeat step 4 two more times, until all ingredients have been blended and strained
- Cut open vanilla bean and scrape the inside and add to mixture (you will need to whisk them in to incorporate)
- Serve 3 oz over ice with a shot of espresso.
Chocolate Coconut Sauce
- 7 oz 78% dark chocolate
- 6 oz Coconut Oil
- Melt ingredients together over a double boiler.
- Drizzle in coffee.