- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups raspberries
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- In a food processor, blend crust ingredients until a crumbly paste is formed (so it can stick together with your hands).
- Place a piece of parchment paper on top of a pie dish and spoon crust mixture on top of the parchment paper.
- With your hand, press the mixture into the pie dish. In a high-speed blender, blend cashews, vanilla, lemon juice, coconut oil, and coconut sugar.
- Pour half the filling on top of crust. With the remaining half, continue to blend with raspberries and maple syrup, leaving a few raspberries to the side for decoration.
- Pour raspberry filling on top of cashew filling and place in the refrigerator for an hour before serving.
- When ready to serve, remove the parchment paper and top with raspberries.