Serves 10 to 12
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, plus more for ganrish
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 5 oz. bittersweet chocolate, melted
- dark chocolate, for drizzling
- white chocolate, for drizzling
- Line an 8-inch round or square pan with parchment paper and lightly grease with butter or baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, almonds, coconut, cranberries and salt, and stir until well combined. Add the cocoa powder and mix well.
- Pour in the condensed milk and melted chocolate and stir to thoroughly combine. The dough will be very firm.
- Scrape the mixture into the prepared pan. Cover with a piece of parchment paper or plastic wrap and use your hands or a flat object (tip: use the bottom of a measuring cup) to press the dough firmly and evenly into the pan. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Before serving, remove from the pan, drizzle with chocolate and sprinkle with reserved toppings, then cut into squares or slices. Leftover brownies will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.