- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup sorghum flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 3/4 t baking powder
- 1 t sea salt
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1/4 t freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil, melted & cooled
- 2 very ripe large bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- 3 T hempseeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together first nine ingredients until well mixed.
- In a separate bowl, add mashed banana, coconut oil, maple, vanilla, almond milk & large eggs.
- Beat mixture until well-combined, then mix wet ingredients into the dry. Using a spatula, mix ingredients until batter resembles heavy cream.
- Grease a 8 or 9 inch loaf pan lined with parchment (for easy removal).
- Pour batter into loaf pan evenly, then sprinkle hempseeds evenly over top.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 20 minutes before serving.
Tip: I highly suggest serving warm with a drizzle of warm coconut oil or maple syrup. Game changer!