- 6 cups baby spinach (or you can use cooked rice)
- 12 ounces sushi-grade ahi tuna, very cold and cut into 1/2" cubes
- 2 small or 1 large avocado, halved, pitted, and cubed
- 1 seedless cucumber, thinly sliced on a mandoline
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced on a mandoline
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced on a mandoline
- 1 cup microgreens
- black sesame seeds & sea salt for garnish
for the dressing:
- zest from one lime
- juice from one lime
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated peeled ginger
- Chill bowls that you'll be using in the freezer for 10 minutes before assembly. Keep cubed tuna and cubed avocado in the fridge until it's time to assemble so they stay very cold.
- Make the dressing: Combine zest, juice, sugar, and 2 tablespoons water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. When cool, whisk in soy sauce, vinegar, and ginger.
- Toss spinach with a bit of the dressing, then divide between chilled bowls (or cooked rice.) Toss tuna with a bit of dressing.
- Arrange tuna, cucumber, radishes, carrots, and avocado in a pattern over spinach. Drizzle with remainder of dressing, then top with microgreens and sesame seeds. Eat!