- 2 cups (9 oz) cubed grilled chicken breast
- 1 cup (5 oz) sliced deli olives
- 1 cup (6 oz) diced cucumber, about 1 large
- 1/3 (1 1/2 oz) cup diced red onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 4-5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 butter lettuce head
- Mix and combine all ingredients except the butter lettuce until well blended. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove a butter lettuce from the head. Fill center with mixture, pull edges together and tie with chive.
- Serve with watercress and lemon slice.