- 1 cup cooked rice noodles
- coconut oil
- 1 package rice paper rolls
choose any of these fillings:
- bean sprouts
- cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- shredded carrots
- sunflower sprouts
- chopped peanuts
- basil, cilantro, mint
chili lime dipping sauce
- 1/4 cup of your favorite chili paste
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 small serrano pepper, sliced
- Cook rice noodles according to package instructions. Drain noodles and while still warm, add a tablespoon of coconut oil, juice of 1/2 lime,and juice of 1/2 lemon to noodles and combine. Let cool.
- Spread coconut oil onto a small plate that you will be using to assemble rolls.
- For rice paper rolls, fill a large bowl with warm water. Add one sheet at a time to warm water, and let the rice paper become soft. This takes less than a minute. Remove from water and place onto assembling plate.
- Fill each roll with different combinations of ingredients, being careful not to overfill.
- To finish, roll and seal as you would a burrito.
- For the dipping sauce, add the chili paste, lemon and lime juice to a mixing bowl and combine.
- Garnish with sliced serrano peppers.