2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup pecans, divided
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds, divided
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes, divided
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups milk or almond milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 bananas, cut into slices
- 2/3 cup blueberries, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a large baking dish with nonstick cooking spray
- in a mixing bowl, add the oats, brown sugar, 3/4 cup of the pecans, 1/4 cup of the pumpkin seeds, 1/3 cup of the coconut flake, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt, and thoroughly combine.
- in a separate mixing bowl, add the eggs, milk, and vanilla extract and whisk until the eggs are completely combined.
- Pour the egg mixture and the melted butter into the dry ingredients and combine.
- in a large baking dish, arrange the sliced bananas into one even layer, then sprinkle half of the blueberries over the bananas.
- pour the oat mixture over the bananas and blueberries.
- evenly distribute the remaining pecans, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes, and blueberries on the top of the oats.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until the top is golden and the oats are set throughout. Serve warm, or refrigerate and reheat the next day.