- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk (or hemp, soy, whole milk etc. as long as it's unsweetened)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 shallots, roughly chopped
- 1/2 heaping teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 lemon, juice & zest
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Scant 2oz. ramps (or one small bunch), ends trimmed
- 4 oz. tangy feta, crumbled
- Flaky sea salt, to top
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, garlic, shallot and seasoning. Stir in the zest of one lemon & the juice of half the lemon.
- In a (8-9 in.) cast iron, drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil. Preheat the pan in the oven for 5-7 minutes, then add whisked egg mixture to the pan. Lay ramps on top, overlapping as needed. Crumble feta over top & season with flaky sea salt and more pepper to taste.
- Bake for exactly 20 minutes or until puffed up with browned edges. Let cool for 10 minutes, then serve immediately! Frittata will stay good in the fridge for 3-4 days, so feel free to make it ahead & eat for breakfast all week long.