- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bag frozen corn, or 4 cobs of corn with kernels removed
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- a few shakes of Cholula Green Pepper Hot Sauce
- handful of cilantro, roughly chopped
- cotija cheese for topping
- Heat the olive oil up to a medium heat in a large skillet and add the bag of corn. Cook until the corn is lightly charred, stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes. Set aside and let the corn come to room temperature.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice, chili powder, Cholula Green Pepper Hot Sauce, and cilantro until the dressing has reached a smooth consistency.
- In a large serving bowl, add the corn, onion, jalapeño, and avocado, and drizzle the dressing over. Stir gently to combine. Top with more freshly chopped cilantro, cotija cheese, and chili powder for serving.