- 3 bananas, peeled and halved
- 8 ounces semisweet dark chocolate chips
- 6 popsicle sticks
- 1/3 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Insert a popsicle stick into the end of each banana and then freeze for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for 20 second intervals. Remove and stir each time until chocolate is melted and has a smooth consistency.
- Dip the bananas one at a time into the chocolate, using a spoon to add extra chocolate until covered.
- Sprinkle each banana with the assorted toppings and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes, or until chocolate has hardened.