- 1 large or 2 small seedless cucumbers, chopped
- 2 mangos, peeled and chopped
- 1 large or 2 small avocados, peeled and chopped
- 12 ounces sushi-grade ahi tuna, very cold and chopped OR 3 cups watermelon, chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- 1 jalapeno, ribs and seeds removed, diced
- 2/3 cup cashews, chopped
- chopped cilantro and sesame seeds for garnish
for the vinaigrette:
- 3 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- juice from 1 lime
- squeeze of sriracha
- Chill bowls that you’ll be using in the freezer for 10 minutes before assembly. Keep cubed tuna and cubed avocado in the fridge until it’s time to assemble so they stay very cold.
- Make the dressing: Whisk together all ingredients and set aside.
- Arrange cucumber, mango, avocado, and tuna or watermelon in bowls. Add scallions, jalapeño, and cashews. Drizzle all over with vinaigrette, then top with cilantro and sesame seeds. Eat!