- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3-4 chives, sliced thin
- 3-4 sprigs of thyme, de-stemmed and minced
- 3 sprigs of parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/2 small spring or red onion, thinly sliced
- About 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 large eggs
- 1 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- Flaky sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Feta, to serve
- Parsley sprigs, to serve
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare two small baking dishes or ramekins by drizzling a teaspoon of olive oil in each to coat the bottom. Once vegetables & ingredients are prepped, divide garlic, chives, thyme, parsley, onion and tomato every between two dishes. Crack two eggs over top per ramekin, then sprinkle with feta, flaky sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Add ramekins to a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes or until whites have set and yolks are still soft. Top with with parsley leaves and extra feta, then serve immediately.