- 1 large onion, cut into thick slices
- 2 bell peppers in any color, cut into thick slices
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1" slices
- McCormick's Taco Seasoning
- flour or corn tortillas
- whatever toppings you like: guacamole, pico de gallo, cilantro, shredded cheese, cilantro, lime wedges, sour cream, beans, rice, or shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 375. On a parchment-lined sheet pan, toss onion, bell pepper, and chicken with a drizzle of olive oil and 1/2 pack McCormick Taco Seasoning. Spread out in an even layer.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender. Wrap tortillas in foil, and place in oven for last 5 minutes to warm.
- Serve with a platter of toppings so everyone can build their own. Eat!