- 5 salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 bundle of asparagus, trimmed
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1 large orange, sliced
- 1 large blood orange, sliced
- McCormick Original Chili Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400. On a parchment-lined baking sheet, arrange the five salmon filets in the middle of the pan. Sprinkle with 1/4 pack McCormick Original Chili Seasoning.
- Toss broccoli, asparagus, and garlic cloves with a drizzle of olive oil and another 1/4 pack of the chili seasoning. Spread out in an even layer around the salmon. Scatter the orange slices around the veggies.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the salmon is cooked through and veggies are tender.
- Serve and enjoy!