- 15 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Blend dates, cashew milk, coconut oil, almond butter, cinnamon and vanilla extract until smooth, scraping the sides and adding more milk as necessary for desired thickness.
- 6 large granny smith apples, stems removed
Healthy topping suggestions:
- pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- chocolate covered sunflower seeds
- coconut flakes
- Line a cutting board or baking sheet with parchment paper, and insert a stick into each apple.
- Fill a shallow bowl with the prepared caramel sauce and holding the stick, roll the apples into it, twisting and tilting as needed to ensure you cover every side.
- Sprinkle the apples with desired toppings and enjoy immediately or store in the fridge until ready to serve!